Tuesday, March 8, 2011

GERMS! They're everywhere!

For the past two days I have been cleaning, cleaning, cleaning! Why? Germs!

I have become a germophobe.

Last week I went to the doctor and he said I had pneumonia. Yesterday I took Brianna to the doctor and he said she had pneumonia. Michael has it as well.

I feel like I need to be in a plastic bubble to keep away from all the germs.

I wash my hands 20 times a day. I use hand sanitizer. I wipe everything down. Yet everyone in my house gets sick. What gives?

I don't like being sick. And I really don't like one of my kids being sick.

Not only have I spent money on doctors and medicines, but I have spent WAY too much on cleaning supplies.

I guess there is no way of avoiding all the germs and living in a plastic bubble is not possible. So what to do?

Get some Clorox wipes. They are easy to use and it only takes a few minutes to walk through the house. Make sure to wipe down phones, door knobs, light switches, commodes and sinks and anything else you touch frequently.

For the sofa and other things that won't fit in the washing machine: Lysol spray. I get the unscented because I am very sensitive to certain odors.

And if you still get sick like my family did, make a big pot of chicken noodle soup. It's a cure-all for just about anything.

Keeping it sweet and simple. (And germ-free!)

1 comment:

  1. Had no clue you ended up with pneumonia. I know you felt awful! Hope you and the family get better soon!! Btw - I buy the bulk pack of Clorox wipes at Sams every month! Love, Love, LOVE them!!! Feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete